Friday, December 15, 2006

change in guard

I was this normal guy focussed on studies, off booze and fags until I went to do my journalism in Delhi. I have an ear ring today, live on rock and roll and ya pubs at times. People say Sai u've changed. I wonder a lot of times, I have changed but for the good or bad? I have come to a simple conclusion that even I am in the circle of time and looking at various facets of myself. I still enjoy carnatic vocal and love floyd, I still love my sambhar andvada pav tho the occasional run to Mcdonalds is fun. I still love being the simple guy next door, but there is a thrill in those 'brands'. I ain't no Dr Jekyl & Hyde, but am living many lives in this short span. I am in love and I love this feeling.

For all those who feel they have changed, I would say u may have changed but there is no change in guard at the top.

Sai

1 comment:

Karthik Anchalkar said...

U r rite in many ways sai,
even if we change our external looks nd habits, the real U never changes!